Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Disneyland Here We Come!!!

So, Jake and I are out of here tomorrow. We are headed to Disneyland to hang out with Mickey and all his friends. This is one of the things that we really love to do together and I'm not sure it could come at a better time. After a long and stressful week at work for both of us and the frustration and stress from my car breaking down we need the time away. It will be a great way to leave all of our worries behind...well at least for a little while. I'm also very excited to see my friend Susan who had a baby recently. It will be nice to catch up with her and meet Emmeline, her new little girl. We will also be hanging out with Stephen, Jake's little brother...that is always an added adventure. I'll be sure to post photos when we get back.

PS: For those of you anxiously awaiting wedding photos, I should have something soon!

Blessings,
Christine

2 comments:

ocm said...

HAVE A MAGICAL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like a beautiful weekend to be in Orange County! I hope you guys have a GREAT time!

: )

Amber@OneMamma said...

Bummer to hear about your car. Hopefully a couple of days of Magic will 'drive' those thoughts out of your mind!
~A