Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're Baaaack!




Well, we survived Disneyland in June. The weather was fabulous but the crowds were abundant. I know the country is hitting hard times economically but you wouldn't be able to tell from the crowds at the park. We had a great time. We got our "just married" pins on Friday and got special treatment all day...it was fabulous! Saturday was a bit busier. We had lunch with my friend Susan, her husband Steven and their new little girl Emmeline. It was a nice time of catching up. Now that we are back I realized I didn't take any pictures of the baby...what was I thinking? In the afternoon we met up with Jake's brother Steve. This is always an adventure, especially since he had a new "friend" with him. It was fun and we ended up having a great time. I attached some photos of the trip. And write a more in depth blog later. We are pretty pooped from our fun filled weekend.




Blessings,


Christine






No comments: