Sunday, June 15, 2008

Change

Isn't it funny how you don't realize you need change until you have to change? This is what I am experiencing right now. I'll admit that last week the move to the condo was still a bit difficult for me. I knew it was and is the right decision, but I was still struggling with how much of my life has changed recently. Then as God always does He showed me that change is exactly what I need. The more we move into the condo the more I can't wait to be there. The closer I get to getting my independent license the more I realize I need a change in regards to my job too. This I have known for a while, I feel God leading me in a direction I never thought He would lead me, but that was my first mistake now wasn't it, thinking that I knew what God had planned for me. Change is happening all around me and instead of finding myself shying away from it I find my self anxious for it. What is wrong with me???? I am feeling like God wants me to continue to change and grow, first with my marriage, second with this move and now possibly in the job arena. I love what I do now, but I need something else, something I didn't know I needed until now. Funny how God always knows and lines things up for you. Even if we don't see it, He is constantly moving in our lives. It amazes me when I stop and think about it and it overwhelms me too. Questions come, what if I can't do what God wants me too? What then? But, again that is me thinking I know....I don't know...God knows.
Those that know me well know that to hear me talk of change the way I am is almost crazy, but this is one more area of my life that God has transformed. It shocks me everyday. Please pray that my independent license comes through soon, it has been quite a nightmare for some really ridiculous reasons and I know in this area God is working and also pray that I can continue to sit quiet and listen intently to where God is leading me next....I'm so excited to get there :)
Blessings,
Christine

No comments: