Monday, June 9, 2008

Faithful

This is a hard word for me right now. Well, I guess I should say it used to be harder, but its getting easier. The reason this is difficult for me is this...Jake and I are moving. His condo isn't selling and after a lot of prayer and some tough discussions we know that what is best is for us to move. We are just wasting money paying rent and the condo is beautiful. So, in order to be good stewards of what God has blessed us with, this is our new path. This is a tough one for me. I'm leaving behind very good friends out here in the west valley, and while I have no doubt our friendships will not only last but flourish I have some sadness about not being able to see them whenever I want. I've lived out here for 3years so this is one more part of my life that will no longer be the same. And truthfully, things can't stay the same forever.
On the up side, I get to move into a beautiful condo with my wonderful husband. And it will be ours, we aren't paying rent we are making payments to our future. A future that we knew would take making sacrifices now, so that's what we do, make the sacrifices. So, overall I'm excited, there is some nervousness about the move and my new commute, and all of you know how I love change...sarcasm:) But I'm looking forward to Jake and I beginning our lives together in a place of our own. Our faithfulness to what God is calling us to do now will bring us great rewards in the future, this we know for sure. Thank all of you who prayed for the condo to sell and now I would simply ask that you pray that Jake and I make this transition smoothly and that we will be able to keep our eyes firmly focused on God and his plan for us.
Blessings,
Christine

1 comment:

ocm said...

wow

sounds like you guys are doing some great decision making together :) you're not going to the east side...really ;)

hope the move goes well...and that you'll be able to stay put for a bit--seems like you just unpacked!

love dew