Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting There....

Well, my blog is under construction. My wonderful friend Lisa designed this great new header and I managed to get it on my page all on my own...but....I need to figure out how to center it. Whew. This blog stuff is tiring. I love the header though and its more me than I could have hoped. Thanks Lees!!!!
Today is the one month anniversary of Jake and I getting married. Boy time flies when you are getting settled as a new married couple. Things are great and althought I got lots of advice to the contrary married life is fabulous. I love that he doesn't have to go home when we are out late and although most of you know me as an independent single girl, I've yet to feel like he is invading my space. So, God is good and has worked on my independent spirit to allow me to let this man that loves me unconditionally take care of me as well. Thanks be to God!

Blessings,
Christine

1 comment:

ocm said...

It looks great!

I think your header is trying to be centered--it may need to be re-sized a little.

Woo-Hoo! for you!

: )