Sunday, February 1, 2009

4 Days and counting!

Ok, so in four days Jake and I will be on a plane headed for Anaheim, Ca and the happiest place on earth-Disneyland!  Words can not express how excited I am.  Sure I'm excited about the park, we haven't been since last June and I could you a few good spins on Big thunder mountain and a nice fall from the Tower of terror, but mostly I'm just excited to be getting the heck out of dodge.  As I've shared, work has been so stressful for me, Jake and his Dad have been working a big job that has required early mornings and late nights.  It will definitely be so nice to not have pressures or responsibilities for the weekend.  I'm also super excited because I'll actually be at the park on my birthday, its never happened before and it will just add to the fun and maybe lighten the sting of my 35Th...UGH!  We are also meeting up with some friends while there so it will be a time for us to catch up with them.  So, even though right now I'm checking my phone constantly because I'm on call, in a few hours it will be Monday and that responsibility will be given to someone else and all I will have to do is get through 3 days of appointments and groups and then I will be a free woman for 4 whole days!  
Needless to say these next few days will go by slowly, but I know I can persevere and make it...wow that sounded really dramatic.  Apparently I have a hidden flair for drama...who knew?
I'll be sure to post photos when we get back, I'm sure we will take plenty.

Oh....and....

 GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!

post signature

No comments: