Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And the answer is......

YES!!! So, I got the transfer to the Life program. I will admit that I had had about enough today with the waiting to make a decision thing, but now I finally feel like I can look forward. As most of you know the state of "limbo" does not suit me well, so these past weeks have been torture, but now we have clarity, as I always knew we would. I am finally allowing myself to be excited about it, but its bittersweet, my coworkers in Wickenburg have turned into family. They grieved with me when my brother was killed and rejoiced with me when I found Jake and got married, so I will be leaving some great people and good friends. But I realize that I am also making room in my life for my new relationship and making time for us and for me. It will be a great help to my goal of getting back my routine. Its a completely different program and the patients need completely different things which I am thankful for. Especially since I'm on call this weekend and I just got paged...so that level of intensity I won't miss, but I'm sure it will have its own surprises. So, thanks for the prayers!

post signature

3 comments:

ocm said...

YAY! Change is never easy...but hey, look what you have so far ;)

God is faithful...all the time!

love dew

Auntie Em said...

Way to go! I never had any doubts.

Kristen said...

Hi Christine!

(This is Kristen from Canyon and Life alum)
You're going to LOVE it there! The people are amazing and ahhh...I'm so jealous! Say hi to Nicole and Jess for me. They're incredible!

Have fun and may God bless and use you there!