Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, I'm only a few weeks late with this post but here goes.  We spent Thanksgiving with Jake's family and his brother came into town.  Here is Jake preparing to carve the turkey, I love the apron don't you :)


And here is a picture of Stephen trying to sneak a bite of the freshly carved turkey


I'd say that sneaking things isn't normally in Steve's nature, but that wouldn't be quite accurate.  We spent lots of time running around with his family and went to see the move  Four Christmases, I along with the rest of Jake's family found it hysterical.  We did find time over the weekend to finish the decorating at our house, here is Jake putting the star on the tree
Isn't he cute????  I think so.  I was pretty pleased how the tree turned out this year, I'll admit that I did most of the decorating when Jake was busy doing other stuff, but he was there to help. Here is a picture of the finished tree, looks pretty darn good:)
Jake was also around to put these special ornaments on our tree.  Most of you know that we love Disneyland and we got these as a wedding present...they look great...Thanks Deb!
So we are all ready for Christmas, our shopping is done and now we can just sit back and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the season.  We have a busy couple of weeks coming up, but its all good stuff.  Hope you all are enjoying your Christmas season!

post signature

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Thanksgiving sounds like it was everything to be thankful for which is what I pray for the both of you each and every day.

I love the tree. It is beautiful.